Logo hallo.sg.ch
Note: machine translation

In Switzerland, many professions require recognition of the foreign diploma.

Some professions are regulated in Switzerland. Depending on the profession, you will need certain skills and qualifications and a recognised education certificate to work in this profession.

For more information, please contact SBFI National Contact Point . The contact point will inform you about:

- the practice of a profession with a foreign diploma
- competent authorities for recognition
- the regulation of professions
- Certificates for foreign authorities


Contact SBFI directly via the official contact form.

You will be forwarded to the right authority if you need recognition for your diploma.

What exactly is recognition and when is it required?

Video of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA)

Overview of the Swiss education system

Contact points

Enter your postcode so that we can show you your nearest contact point.

Your postcode