Logo hallo.sg.ch
Note: machine translation

If you are traveling on foot or on wheels, this is called non-motorized traffic. For short distances, most people take the bike or walk.

Take the Velo for your daily commute to work or go on an excursion with your family.

As a cyclist, you take part in road traffic and must obey the traffic rules.

For Velo  and e-bikes, the general traffic rules apply.

There is an age restriction for e-bikes and even a driver's license is required for the faster ones.