Logo hallo.sg.ch
Note: machine translation

Different procedures apply to refugees, temporarily admitted persons and persons with protection status S.

Your first point of contact is always the social welfare office of the municipality of residence.

The social welfare office of the municipality in which you live is responsible for you.

There you will receive information about your stay and integration.

Information about living in Switzerland

  • Special content for persons in the asylum procedure or with protection status S
  • available in 18 languages 
  • Many topics are explained in videos

Contact points

Enter your postcode so that we can show you your nearest contact point.

Your postcode