Logo hallo.sg.ch
Note: machine translation

In many cases, you will need a permit if you want to work in Switzerland. The work permit is based on your nationality and the type of work you intend to do.

The work permit is issued by the Migration Office. Sometimes the Office for Economy and Labour (AWA) also has to make decisions. 

Admission depends on your country of origin:

Stay in Switzerland

an explanatory film by ch.ch

Contact points

Enter your postcode so that we can show you your nearest contact point.

Your postcode