Logo hallo.sg.ch
Note: machine translation

Foreign nationals who wish to stay in Switzerland for more than 3 months require a residence permit to enter Switzerland.

To obtain a residence permit, you must submit an application to the Migrationsamt of the Canton of St.Gallen.

Whether the application is approved depends on various factors:

  • what is your nationality?
  • How long would you like to stay in Switzerland?
  • what is the reason for your stay?

Stay in Switzerland

Asylum in Switzerland

Contact points

Enter your postcode so that we can show you your nearest contact point.

Your postcode